Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mopar guru gave me a 360 short block and im not sure what to do with it?I have a 318 now with work done t it but wonder what would be better and how?http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_longfins

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
The 360 has more bottom end is about it ...... if what u got is running good leave the 318 in there for now ....Sharp truck man ....... but yeah or u can always build the 360 up and swap them out ...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nice Truck! :D How do you keep the engine compartment so clean? I'd almost be too afraid of getting it dirty to take it off-road. I said almost. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MoparMan i cleaned my engine carefully by hand .sanded the inside of the hood and painted it,recently did more to it so it looks even nicer now new pics on the way..i can get that engine of yours lookin as nice as the outside in 3 hrs flat..

·
Registered
810 Posts
MIAMIRAM4X4 said:
MoparMan i cleaned my engine carefully by hand .sanded the inside of the hood and painted it,recently did more to it so it looks even nicer now new pics on the way..i can get that engine of yours lookin as nice as the outside in 3 hrs flat..
Well come on over! ;D While you're at it, you can clean the house, too.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Mine would not understand. House cleaning is not her thing, and she refers to the truck as "that monstrosity".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts