Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my 75 Ramcharger I bought today. the first one is the engine, 440 cubic inches of power :)

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the front of it, never been severely wrecked, the bumper is tweaked a little though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres the right side, it's the worst side, the other side is slightly better. I also got the replacement body panels to repair the rust in the deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
damn! what a score! as for the bumper,i dont think ive seen a dodge without a tweaked front bumper! ;D do you have any interior shots?

are those 15x8 steel wheels? if so, those are worth some good $$$

anyway, nice truck! and the 440 is a definite plus too!{cool}

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice ;) I have to agree about the bumpers they all get tweaked ;D Hell when I bought my 84 it had a real tweaked bumper so I buy a new one 2 days later a Moose runs out in front of me wham!!!! I now have the original front bumper I learned my leason ;D ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice! been chasin this one for 5 years?> owner wouldnt sell?
Exactly, the owner didn't want to sell it. I finally wore him down and then he was kind enough to wait 6 weeks for me to raise the money.

are those 15x8 steel wheels? if so, those are worth some good $$$
I'm not sure. If they are, I'm keepint them and trying to find some dog dish caps for them. If they aren't, I'll be getting some 8" wide wagon wheels for it. Might get the wagon wheels anyway.

What're your plans for it so far?
Not much since it's winter, fix the little stuff thats wrong with it mostly. I got the repair panels to fix the rust so thats on teh list for next spring or summer. Other than that, it'll stay pretty much stock.

Is it in original paint??
Yep, thats the original paint and it's in great shape. I'll be repainting it in the same colors after getting the rust fixed.

Chris

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
awesome truck........cool as crap

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A new side shot with the LRE wheels that gmule gave me put on. Also showing the RCC stickers I added a while ago. They're the B style and are 42" long

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heres a shot of the rear showing the big rams head sticker I got from Twister at CustomCals.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And finally a shot of the dash, there isn't a crack in it, the only flaw is a little dent on top. The tach is held down with some velcro, I just couldn't drill a hole through that dash.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I decided to include a pic of the newest dodge lover in the family, if I have anything to say about it anyway ;D This is Peyton Zachary Orr, my nieces new baby. He'll be two months old on 2/29/2004. Here he is on 2/22/2004 all ready to go to church for the first time.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.