Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I am out in Durango working all summer and will have my RC out most of the time hopefully. I'm looking to get in some trail runs and hope to tag along with some of ya'll. Hope to here from ya.

Mike

·
Registered
660 Posts
Cool man, we'll try to get somethin organized. Anybody up for a Crown King run???

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I'd be up for a crown king run ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just got back from the doctors and gotta do surgery this month so I will be able to get down there with my truck around the beginning of June. I am alos putting the RCC shackle flip and getting another 4" of lift but will be done the middle of the month so I am gonna be laid up and trying to do truck work. But after this month I would like to meet y'all.

Mike

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I got promoted to "Forman" and so I've been working about 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I can't take any time off. If I do, things will go to hell in a hand basket real quick.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bummer there Duffy, I also said the wrong month. About the second week of May I'll be there with the RC

Mike

·
Registered
660 Posts
Well I would say the sooner the better. If Mike is here the 2nd week of May, How bout if we do Crown King on the 15th & 16th?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i dont see any probs with the 15th & 16th...are you gonna bring the new truck or the RC ryan?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That weekend will work for me just fine. about where is this from Durango?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'll be breakin in the Yota :)

As far as where CK is from Durango, if I knew where Durango was that would help a little probably. The trail starts just north of Phoenix by Lake Pleasant and Goes up through the mountains and about 6-8 hours later you end up in Crown King which is a small old mining town. Check out www.crownking.com

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
If he's talkin about Durango, CO...he's in the 4 corners area. Thats quite a drive for CK....maybe we should do moab instead? ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea I am talking durango colorado, I also completely forgot about going home to NY for my friends wedding that weekend too. Sorry, I will have the RC here the weekend before and after so those will work for sure. Moab would be cool if ya'lll wanted the road trip but if not hey I understand.

Mike

·
Registered
660 Posts
Damn that would be quite a cruise. I'm sure there are some good wheelin spots up by Flagstaff (pretty sure there is an OHV area there). Maybe we can get that arranged. Moab would be a bit much for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts