Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if no one has anything going on tomarrow (9-14) i could really use some help getting my tranny and tcase out. I'm starting to get pissed at it. Next step = plasma cutter

so if anyone has a plasma cutter or nothin better to do i'd appreciate any help i can get...if not. Thats cool too

Thanks
-Nick

602-741-3747

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey dude, did you get it out?? Sorry I didn't reply, my computer at home took a crap so the only access I have to the net is at work. If you wanna work on it this weekend, I may be available. Let me know. I still have to come check out the RX7 anyhow.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still in there...

i will be working on it this weekend, i gotta get it into the garage, and the RX-7 into the backyard..i'll give ya a call though

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tranny and tcase are out!
;D ;D

just have to jack up the truck high enough to clear them so i can seperate and get into the builders...yay

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmm greasy

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Now THAT is nasty. Gotta get some Castrol Super Clean after it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i need to dig a hole in my back yard, fill it with castrol super clean, then push the truck in the hole

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
AZ-Trailduster said:
i need to dig a hole in my back yard, fill it with castrol super clean, then push the truck in the hole
LOL, I want mine to be next!! That's a great idea BTW. Anyone got a JD tractor?
Mike

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I think i'll replace these for the sake of my fan shroud

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk! :-X

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes.

transfer case is ready for rebuild, tranny is ready for rebuild. In 2 weeks or so. I can start putting it back together

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
EEEEWWWWWWW!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
If your gonna have the tranny rebuilt, you ought to have a longer center shaft installed and find a 241 t-case and s-can the 203. Or you can buy the one that baumer has, it will accept the 241 case.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
My god, it's like an ancient mummy with juice still in it.

We'll get cha fixed up there young Nick. Remember,

This one looked exactly like yours when I got it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
justplainjoe said:
If your gonna have the tranny rebuilt, you ought to have a longer center shaft installed and find a 241 t-case and s-can the 203. Or you can buy the one that baumer has, it will accept the 241 case.
hmm...maybe
the 203 is getting rebuilt with the part time kit though...i dont think i could affford the buy price of the 241, the rebuild price, and the tailshaft as well as new driveshafts..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.