Dodge RamCharger Central banner

I am giving up on this RamCharger

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Ole Red 
#1 ·
It is just not fun to drive any more.

It seems like every time I take it out something goes wrong and I just cannot trust it.

I got the leaks fixed and then it started to run rough and stall, I found a mechanic to tune the carb and it still has problems. 

It stalled again.

I am tired of blocking a lane of traffic and people blowing their horns because they don't understand that the flashing lights means I am blocking traffic and they should not get behind me.

I'm sure it is something simple and I can get the best help and advice here but I just don't have the time or the inclination anymore and instead of it sitting there and me wishing it would run, I am letting it go to a good home where someone else can love it and take good care of it.

Maybe down the road I can get another one, maybe even a real 4x4, but that's in the future.

Thanks for all the fish.

See less See more
#2 ·
Don't Panic...grab a towel  ;D.

I hear ya man.  Sorry it's taking its toll on yer patience.  Anything else we can offer?

#7 ·
That's why I'm glad my RC isn't my daily driver anymore.  If I get frustrated with it, I just park it until I feel like dealing with it again.

#8 ·
herostoryrory said:
Best.Thread.Ever. {yes}
You are, without a doubt, the biggest most irritating asshole I have ever seen or heard of. Why don't you just leave.

Chris

#10 ·
KThaxton said:
Easy there Chris, take a deep breathe.
Or breath even. ;D

Don't give in to it Unclebull, that's what it wants! ;D

#11 ·
Elwenil said:
Or breath even. ;D

Don't give in to it Unclebull, that's what it wants! ;D
I thought the topic drift after only 2 posts was kinda funny!!

Hmm, maybe he thought I was whining, well I was or am, um still whining...

#13 ·
Unclebull said:

No, Rory is just an asshole. I usually don't give in to his pathetic pleas for attention but I couldn't resist this time.

Chris

#14 ·
i totally agree with ya on that one Chris i am not even sure why he is here either lol ..well he is good posting u tube links i know that  ;D ...guess he likes being miserable on a permanent basis or something lol ... i just ignore him for the most part anyhow

i know ur pain bull i tossed over a grand at my rig and its no were near reliable but i drive 40 miles round trip to work though and hell it even changes its own oil every few weeks lol ..

#15 ·
Unclebull said:

Resisting the subtle telepathic messages that radiant from within your RC can be, at times, overwhelming....do not despair, for most are fleeting....

#16 ·
Boons said:
Why are you here ??? ;D
LMBO! To be the antagonizer.......... ;D

#18 ·
BrianT said:
i totally agree with ya on that one Chris i am not even sure why he is here either lol ..well he is good posting u tube links i know that ;D ...guess he likes being miserable on a permanent basis or something lol ... i just ignore him for the most part anyhow

i know ur pain bull i tossed over a grand at my rig and its no were near reliable but i drive 40 miles round trip to work though and hell it even changes its own oil every few weeks lol ..
I usually ignore the miserable little shit too. Just counldn't today.

The self-oil change isn't just a Dodge trait, my F-150 does that too ;D

Chris

#19 ·
wycowboy said:
I usually ignore the miserable little shit too. Just counldn't today.

The self-oil change isn't just a Dodge trait, my F-150 does that too ;D

Chris
Just gotta remember to change the filter once in a while. ;D

#21 ·
rory FTW. i havent been around a lot in the past year or so, but its nice to see that rory is still loved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.