Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so there are some threads I've replied to that I'd now really like to unsubscribe from...but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do just that.  Help?

·
Super Moderator
59,451 Posts
I've never used the email notification, but the way it looks like you just select the attachments and other options, then un check the box for notification of replies.

·
Premium Member
13,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the auto-e-mail notification thing turned on, but any thread I reply to is automagically listed under 'show new replies to your posts' feature, and I'm just trying to disable that feature for certain threads I'd rather not get notifications of.

What do you mean by 'select the attachments and other options'?

·
Super Moderator
59,451 Posts
Mad Max said:
I don't have the auto-e-mail notification thing turned on, but any thread I reply to is automatically listed under 'show new replies to your posts' feature, and I'm just trying to disable that feature for certain threads I'd rather not get notifications of.
Gottcha. I don't know of any way to remove a thread from that, besides removing your posts from that thread. I just click on them, then click on the back button, so the system thinks I looked at it.

What do you mean by 'select the attachments and other options'?
The link at the bottom, when you are making a post, that opens up the other links for photos, and such.

·
Premium Member
13,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah was afraid of that.  Ok - no worries - thanks George! :)

·
Registered
13,154 Posts
seems like if I ignor them long enough they go away from my replied to list

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
Look under Account Settings and Notifications and make sure the box at the top for subscribing you to every thread you post in is unchecked.

·
Super Moderator
59,451 Posts
Read his second post, he is not referring to the e-mail notifications.

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
I don't that is for email notifications, it just says "notifications".

Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts