Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you need to do is go to the store and ask for the manager who is in charge of donations. Talk to that person, and find out how their donation program is set up. Each store will have a different program, depending on the management. My store, for example, just does donations on the first Tuesday of every month. This keeps everything simple, and we don't have to worry about being put on the spot. Once you know how their donations work, let me know how it works. For our donations, we don't even need a letterhead, you just go up there on the first Tuesday, like it's court, and present your case ;D and we make an on the spot decision. My old store had a book with donation applications, and you filled it out, and checked back in about 2 weeks. The managers would go through them and mark "approved" or "unapproved". That situation is when a letterhead with our information and cause would come in handy.

As I have said before, it all depends on the management of the store. We can make donations to any non-profit organization, so I don't think we are lacking there. Again, for all of you in a large metro area with many Wal-Mart's, don't limit yourself to one, hit em all if you can. We need all the help we can get. I know of quite a few around here that I can hit ;D

Randall

1 - 1 of 1 Posts