Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this again just to get some ideas rather than ask individually.

This is to go off roading, as breakage is a concern, and no one wants to get stuck too far from home.

Ive been thinking of contacting Mopar clubs in the area to see if they would have any memebers interested in this chapter. I know of two clubs, anyone else?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
It kinda depends on what the event might be, and how the $ situation is at the time. Gonna buy a trailer soon, and will be on the lookout for a tow vehicle to allow trips of some distance.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Had to put this back to the top would be cool to do some off roading with other mopars. 50 miles is probally my limit my trucks a pig and my wallet is pretty thin

·
Registered
818 Posts
80vwpickup said:
Had to put this back to the top would be cool to do some off roading with other mopars. 50 miles is probally my limit my trucks a pig and my wallet is pretty thin
Well we'll have to get together and do that! I'm just down in gurnee!

JD 8)

·
Registered
36 Posts
where in kenosha do you live? I used to live in kenosha but now live in burlington. Also do you guys know anywhere to wheel? If so I am in!

·
Registered
676 Posts
hey radaram where in b-town do you hide your rid? I havent seen it in a long time. Do you have any other cars or trucks?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The dodge is in storage right now and I will be moving it in about a month. My chevy is also in storage, you might have seen it this summer. It is an 83 regular cab long bed that is silver and maroon. It has an 8" susp. lift, 3" body and 39.5" Boggers. It also has a 454 and chrome stacks that come up through the bed. You might have seen it at the racine county fair in the truck pull and also at kenosha county fair. when I get ready to move them i could give you a call and we could go for a ride around town if you'd like. my dad just bought a house in kansasville with a 25'x60' building and we will need to move them there like the first or second week of january. send me an im if you want and we can hang out or we can check each other's trucks out.

·
Registered
676 Posts
radaram said:
The dodge is in storage right now and I will be moving it in about a month. My chevy is also in storage, you might have seen it this summer. It is an 83 regular cab long bed that is silver and maroon. It has an 8" susp. lift, 3" body and 39.5" Boggers. It also has a 454 and chrome stacks that come up through the bed. You might have seen it at the racine county fair in the truck pull and also at kenosha county fair. when I get ready to move them i could give you a call and we could go for a ride around town if you'd like. my dad just bought a house in kansasville with a 25'x60' building and we will need to move them there like the first or second week of january. send me an im if you want and we can hang out or we can check each other's trucks out.
Shit a ride. Huh I thought I was lucky to look. Sure I will take a ride and you wont have to ask twice.

Where do you live now out buy lions maybe or no?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live on Hwy W right now in the foxtree circle apt. I am moving towards kansasville where I used to live before. I will probably be home this weekend, sunday afternoon and have off of school for winter break so we could definetely arrange a ride if you want. Just let me know and we can set something up.

·
Registered
410 Posts
If you guys are willing to go as far as the U.P. maybe we could get the Wisconsin and Michigan chapters together up there some time. Maybe invite the Canadians too. Have ourselves a mini-RamJam :) I raised the idea of a U.P. wheeling getogether sometime this summer on the Michigan board, no solid plans yet, but I'll let you know when we have a date set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts