Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Let's use this section for items of discussion that pertain to things needing little fixes, etc. so that our other threads do not get lead off their original topic.

Colossus Ram:
I have sent Sam an email including the error we receive when attempting to IM you. I will let you know what his response is.

Also, please go into your profile and correct the City and State fields. Sam has changed the format, and members are now able to look each other up by location. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! 8)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sam has informed me the IM error we received was because invalid characters were used in the username when it was registered. The characters are allowed when signing up, but when IM'ing, they wont' work.

I'm making an assumption, but my guess is that it's the space in between Colossus Ram's name that is the invalid character. Josh, would you be interested in trying to change your user name to either ColossusRam or Colossus_Ram to see if that fixes it?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it didn't fix it. I wonder if you would have to completely re-register Colossus_Ram - like a brand new member? :-\

·
Registered
329 Posts
I completely reregistered. :( I hope this works because I don't know what else it could be.
Thanks for your help... :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
I think I have run into this same problem. I tried to IM a member named "Duffys Ramcharger" and it wouldn't go through, probably just like with Colossus_Ram's name before filling the space. I noticed that Duffy is from Phoenix and not registered with the chapter, so if there is anyway to get around this, short of putting a message to him on the open discussion board, let me know. Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the space in the name is what it was, Colossus! I just sent you an IM and it went through. ;D

I don't think Duffys Ramcharger has been on the site lately. I don't think putting a thread on the open board would be of help - I think it would get buried before he ever got back on the site. Since his email is hidden, I don't know how else to contact him.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well I found the problem, thanks in a large part to Twister (THANKS AGAIN ;D ). I had to reregister and change the spelling of my user name, but it was worth it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<Blowing off cob webs and chasing dust bunnies out of the corners with a big stick...>

Whew, guys! It's been almost a year since we've started our Arizona Chapter. As you all know, we are the best chapter on RCC!! ;)

I've spent some time today going through emails, IMs and past threads trying to collect the most current information on existing members and add new members to our list.

Would you please take a moment and view the Arizona Chapter Member Contact List for your listing. Please let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.
http://ramchargercentral.com/boards2/index.php?board=52;action=display;threadid=5358

If you are a member of our Arizona Chapter, and you've snuck in without sending me an email containing your contact information, please let me know and I will add you promptly.

Thanks for making our Chapter what it is guys! We Rock! {cool}

Edit: I will be sending out an email to those members I have addresses for regarding the Moab gathering. I have some members who have requested to be contacted via email because they don't frequent the board but do not want to miss an outing.

If you would like your email address included in my book to receive such notices, please let me know. Obviously, if your email is shown on the Contact List, I already have your email included. Please notify me if you do not want your email shown on the Contact List.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Twister said:
I don't think Duffys Ramcharger has been on the site lately. I don't think putting a thread on the open board would be of help - I think it would get buried before he ever got back on the site. Since his email is hidden, I don't know how else to contact him.
I moved to Mesa, and the only time I get a chance to get on to RCC is when I go up to my mom's house. I just got back from Carlisle PA ( I left on the 4th, and got back on the 18th ). While I was back there, I visited some of my family in Williamsport ( about 1.5 hours north of Carlisle.) I'll go and change my user name to help solve any problems. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts