Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this pic a minute ago  :eek:

93.6* inside, 125.2* Outside (Facing North-East toward the River)
 

Attachments

·
Moderator
Joined
·
7,250 Posts
Only 60F here, sun is shining finally. Been rainy all morning and early afternoon.

Chris
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,239 Posts
I'm dying.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cooper30 said:
I'm dying.
I'd agree, but we've had worse days here. The Humidity is reasonable today, so it actually is bearable.

Which reminds me, I need to go to town.. But i'm not going, the Heater Valve (or the Climate Control) in my Duster is on the Fritz, so instead of blowing cold air out of the A/C, it's cranking out heat.. Forget that, it's already an oven inside with the Black Vinyle Interior
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
29,538 Posts
ChrisKD said:
Took this pic a minute ago :eek:

93.6* inside, 125.2* Outside (Facing North-East toward the River)
Oooooh, I bet Rory just lost it in his pants......all that lovely stiffling, sweaty heat. ;D

However, I bet it is reading in an area that is absorbing the sun's heat, so it's probably not really 125º. Regardless, I'm willing to bet that doesn't make shit difference to you right now eh? ;D

I think the high today is supposed to be 75º, I think I'll go for a bike ride after work. :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,239 Posts
ChrisKD said:
I'd agree, but we've had worse days here. The Humidity is reasonable today, so it actually is bearable.
We broke a record here.

I actually rode around aimlessly in my pickup today cause it has a/c.

It's currently 97o right here in our living room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,663 Posts
KThaxton said:
Oooooh, I bet Rory just lost it in his pants......all that lovely stiffling, sweaty heat. ;D
It was about 95 with 105 heat index, and I freakin love it! I should have taken off today. I rode the motorcycle to Atlantic City yesterday picking up a sandwich from White House Sub Shop,then on down to Wildwood ,to cape May then home, out all day from 7 until 6.500 mile rid then watched tv on the porch,ate our sandwiches from AC, till I had to go to bed for work.(I started dragging out our old tube tv that still works)
I did have to keep the sandwiches on ice in my cooler,so they would stay edible, my ice pack didn't cut it.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,239 Posts
KThaxton said:
However, I bet it is reading in an area that is absorbing the sun's heat, so it's probably not really 125º.
The probe for the outdoor side of our thermometer is in the sun and it topped out at 118
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KThaxton said:
Oooooh, I bet Rory just lost it in his pants......all that lovely stiffling, sweaty heat. ;D

However, I bet it is reading in an area that is absorbing the sun's heat, so it's probably not really 125º. Regardless, I'm willing to bet that doesn't make shit difference to you right now eh? ;D

I think the high today is supposed to be 75º, I think I'll go for a bike ride after work. :p
There's another Thermometer in the Garage, the outside Sensor/Probe is mounted in the Shade, facing East and it's reading 105* So if i had to guess, it's probably around 110* by comparing the 2 readings. Either way at least it's not humid right now.

I went outside a second ago to call my Cat (Hemi) in for the night, and within 30 seconds i had sweat rolling off my forehead. And i just heard from my dad, it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow, with high humidity too :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,291 Posts
Hit about 101 here today. A.C. in my tank truck went out at 10 a.m. Should be fun tomorrow!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,239 Posts
KThaxton said:
......but it's a wet heat. ;D
Sure, make fun of us suffering over here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
cooper30 said:
Sure, make fun of us suffering over here.
Yeah any way Kendall! {rant}

They let us take a 20min break at 3:00 today because of the heat. Even the air that was moving was hot. :-\

I know the thermo hit 110* at the shop outside today. There is 5 acres of blacktop around it. :-\

TOO DANG HOT FOR ME! I'm in the basement where it's 70* now. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,663 Posts
mopar65pa said:
Yeah any way Kendall! {rant}

They let us take a 20min break at 3:00 today because of the heat. Even the air that was moving was hot. :-\

I know the thermo hit 110* at the shop outside today. There is 5 acres of blacktop around it. :-\

TOO DANG HOT FOR ME! I'm in the basement where it's 70* now. :p
I'm still outside on my laptop waiting for the wife to come home. However, I did turn on the fans in the house to keep air moving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
herostoryrory said:
I'm still outside on my laptop waiting for the wife to come home. However, I did turn on the fans in the house to keep air moving.
You're a FREAK! {yes}
 
G

·
KThaxton said:
......but it's a wet heat. ;D
LMAO.

Aw you guys quit cryin'. ;D That's about average here. Spent 7 hours in a waterflood plant the other day up close to NM., 105* outside, 118* in the plant. ZERO breeze, it was so still I cut one and had to smell it for 15 minutes. ;D

Hot sob. Made those cold ones after work mighty tasty though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
lugnuts said:
it was so still I cut one and had to smell it for 15 minutes. ;D
LMBO! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lugnuts said:
LMAO.

Aw you guys quit cryin'. ;D That's about average here. Spent 7 hours in a waterflood plant the other day up close to NM., 105* outside, 118* in the plant. ZERO breeze, it was so still I cut one and had to smell it for 15 minutes. ;D

Hot sob. Made those cold ones after work mighty tasty though.
Yeah but that's not the usual weather here. Usually it's 80's/90's, super high humidity and rain. :p

Now you're rubbing it in aint you? :p I don't have any cold ones, i don't even have any warm ones :'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,716 Posts
herostoryrory said:
What? come on over and have a burger off the grill! corn on the cob too!
Thanks but we just had pizza. INSIDE the house! ;D
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top