Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I thought I felt a disturbance in the force! Welcome home william.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well look who's back!!!!!! You will just have to lose that Albertan ATTITUDE!!! LOL! What happened to your Mopar parts sellin' spree on ebay? Did you bring everthing back with you? Where are you shackin' up at?

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
William, Tim, if your not doing anything on June 20 (sunday) drop down my way we're having a car show at the South Shore Exhibition grounds in Bridgewater.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
oh pooh! I can send your boss a note, you 'll get the weekend off with triple pay,.... (lol) how does that sound?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Well your gonna miss out on a good time,... Saturday night the club is having a Large BBQ Steak DInner with all the fix'ins, and Dance.. The raffle ticket winner for that night will win a walk-on guest role on the Trailer Park Boys TV show! {smoke} I hope to be the winner, cause I could really thru myself in the role as Bubble's girlfriend, heck I could even use our old ramcharger, LMAO 8) Then on Sunday we have to big show and shine. I have a feeling that sunday morning I won't be too bright eyed and bushy tailed as I should be,.... ::)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Trailer Park Boys!!!! That is one of my favorite shows. I use the group picture from their website for my wallpaper on my computer at work!
I would accept that offer for triple time however! Lol!!

Have a good time and don't drink too much!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I had no drinks,..lol,.. and a good time was had,.... saturday night's dance (man),.. I should have taken some pictures,... talk about wildlife, LOL Sunday was sunny , we had a great turn out,. I will post a few pictures sooon.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doh, I was a week late in hearing about this. I haven't had much time to be on the boards. If anything else comes up, shoot me an email, it is in my profile. I have been trying to fall into the ocean, but it is too bloody cold. Where are the pics of this event?
Tim, I ended up leaving edmonton in such a hurry that I don't know what I brought and what I left behind. Anything that I left I told my father in law to sell in a garage sale or throw it away. It will be fun to unpack the truck and see what is in there. I know that I have a set of 77 3/4 ton axles (D44HD and D60) w/4.10 and limited slip, 3 np435's, 1 np445, 1 nv4500. That stuff is heavy, so I remember loading it...ouch... I wonder why the Uhaul was 5000lbd overweight?
william

1 - 13 of 13 Posts