Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of the replacement rams heads that have the light up eyes? Where did you pick yours up?

·
Registered
30,059 Posts
most get them from J C WHITNEY / and if you click on the link from the main page and sign up from there you will help RCC out

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
why not just drill out a stock one and add leds? that way its the right proportions [i heard some arent the same exact size and stuff].

on a sidenote/custom not: why not put something else cool? like a skull head? im actually going to cast one out of silver and use it soon. then cast a new modified mounting plate out of silver. i can also make them out of aluminum, tin, lead, copper, brass. if you want one, ill make it for a small amount. [prolly about $25 plus shipping]

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Like this??? i had this on for a lil bit, didn't look right so i tossed it... This was just a shifter knob i mounted to the hood.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
StandardByker88 said:
why not just drill out a stock one and add leds? that way its the right proportions [i heard some arent the same exact size and stuff].

on a sidenote/custom not: why not put something else cool? like a skull head? im actually going to cast one out of silver and use it soon. then cast a new modified mounting plate out of silver. i can also make them out of aluminum, tin, lead, copper, brass. if you want one, ill make it for a small amount. [prolly about $25 plus shipping]
The thought of a snortin' snarlin' ram with red eyes does seem cool.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I'll try to get a picture of what they'll look like soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts