Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
I really think it's time for Nobama to give up the game and show us the certificate............  {yes}

Someone that has a legit one would have shown it already.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
This truely will never go away until he is out of office will it...

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think that guy is pretty dumb, but if he wants to throw his career away it's his choice.  I find it pretty funny this is still a topic.  I wonder how much money the republican party has spent trying to prove this??? 

If no one has found out so far that he wasn't born here, no one will.  And Obama has a pretty good sense of humor, so he probably wouldn't show proof just to screw with people and get a laugh out of it...I would  ;D

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
mopar65pa said:
I really think it's time for Nobama to give up the game and show us the certificate............ {yes}

Someone that has a legit one would have shown it already.
{rant} Absolutely...if that POS had nothing to hide he would have shown that cert long ago...he's hiding something and we need to be able to demand that he honor the Consititution and produce the cert...otherwise boot his sorry ass OUT! {flipoff}

G

·
ramcharger_heaven said:
I think that guy is pretty dumb, but if he wants to throw his career away it's his choice. I find it pretty funny this is still a topic. I wonder how much money the republican party has spent trying to prove this???

If no one has found out so far that he wasn't born here, no one will. And Obama has a pretty good sense of humor, so he probably wouldn't show proof just to screw with people and get a laugh out of it...I would ;D
Worst case scenario they will ask him to resign his commission and he goes into private practice.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Mountain Goat said:
{rant} Absolutely...if that POS had nothing to hide he would have shown that cert long ago...he's hiding something and we need to be able to demand that he honor the Constitution and produce the cert...otherwise boot his sorry ass OUT! {flipoff}
I agree. It's in the constitution that he prove his eligibility. I don't see why there is a problem with him doing so. {noclue} Bottom line is if he can't prove it everything he has singed into law goes out the window with him.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
From what I read, the defination is that the president has to be a "natural born" citizen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_Clause

And, to be a natural born citizen, you can be born outside the borders of America as long as you have a parent who is an American citizen.

So, since his mom was most definately an american citizen...then where he was born is a moot point anyway.

I would also say that I think the constitution could use a little tweaking in that area. Times have changed since it was drafted, so why does it matter really if he is a natural born citizen? Why can we have non-natural born citizens run the rest of the country and it doesn't fall to pieces. I don't hear outcry's that Arnold isn't from this country, yet he's the governor of Cali.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
ramcharger_heaven said:
So, since his mom was most definately an american citizen...then where he was born is a moot point anyway.
The problem lies in that his mother wasn't on American soil long enough at the right age to be considered "American". That and the fact that a "true natural born American" would not have a dual citizenship.

·
Registered
453 Posts
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1753.html

Also this states that even if a person does have dual citizenship, he or she will not lose citizenship of the US if the parent or parents are american citizens and the child is born in another country.

So unless someone changes the constitution or the definition of "natural born" citizen, whether or not he was even born here does not even matter, and this whole discussion is pointless.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok so you say he would be a "natural born" U.S. citizen then? Why won't he prove it? That's whats at question. Why won't he? If you think he has a sense of humor and wants to play a joke on us then I'll play a joke on him and not play his game. Oblama is a turd in a suit. He's just too big to flush

·
Registered
453 Posts
He doesn't have to prove anything.  It's a fact his mom is an american citizen and was at the time of his birth, therefore no matter where he was born he is given natural born citizenship.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He sure as heck has to prove it if he wants to be bossing me around! Just because your mother is an American citizen and your born in another country does not make you a U.S. born citizen. Not from what I've ever read or been taught. If you're willing to let our constitution be swept under the mat and tread on because he "doesn't have to prove it" you're missing the point of America.

·
Registered
453 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizena

Not that wikipedia is the greatest source, but it gives you the gist of what it means.

Therefore, by definition...yes being a child of a united states citizen does mean you are a natural born citizen regardless of where you were born.

And the constitution does provide that a natural born citizen can be president.

So...

Was Obama's mother a united states citizen..yes
Is Obama then considered a natural born citizen...yes
Can he be president...yes
Can he boss you around...YES

Wanna see something funny, check out the link and you'll see that McCain is brought up and for sure he was not born in this country.

·
Administrator
60,461 Posts
ramcharger_heaven said:
He doesn't have to prove anything. It's a fact his mom is an american citizen and was at the time of his birth, therefore no matter where he was born he is given natural born citizenship.
If he has nothing to hide, Then why has the democratic party, and obama's party been spending millions of dollars blocking all attempts at forcing him to show his birth cert?

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
SuperBurban said:
If he has nothing to hide, Then why has the democratic party, and obama's party been spending millions of dollars blocking all attempts at forcing him to show his birth cert?
That's my question too.

I thought that I read his mother was NOT old enough or here long enough after she was 18 for him to be a natural born citizen.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Maybe he likes his privacy as much as the rest of us? 

Why would she cease to be a united states citizen?  She was born here, went to school all the way through college here and didn't leave the states until after college. 

And maybe his birth certificate does say he was born in Kenya, but until someone proves his mom wasn't a citizen, then you have no case. 

I say give it a rest, if all the lawyers in the nation can't come up with evidence, then maybe you guys should come up with some other conspiracy. 

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So you would be okay with some extremist from the middle east ruling our country because he chooses not to be truthful? And you will just shrug it off and not care because he he has his right to privacy? Once you're the POTUS your basic eligibilities are the public's business. No if's and's or but's! He works for us. The United States. If he was eligible he would say it by now. And for you to just say Its okay that he is pulling the wool over our eyes is as much of a crime as his lie.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts