Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Sounds reasonable to me.  I know probably 90% of the morons around here that ride bikes, both crotch rockets and the racket machines, have no clue what they are doing.  They have been targeted by our local cops as well since many of these fools think they can outrun the police and don't even bother to register or tag their bikes.  I know five people off the top of my head who refuse to tag and title their bikes, most because they are up to no good anyway and one who feels it's his "right" to own a motorcycle and ride when and how he pleases. That one will probably come to a bad and and I can't wait to piss on his gravestone if anyone bothers to waste the money on one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
yeah their are people that dont belong on a bike,but it seems like a trial baloon to me,try it out and see what the public says about it.instead of pulling people over they could hand out pamplets with the registration and mc license.if there are people running around without those they should be nailed when they are caught.i know what your saying elwinel i have friends like that, i know to keep my behavior like that to the dirt thats why i dont own a street bike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts