Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been almost a year since i lost my baby ram:( thought it come back and maybe the pictures can brighten someones day:(

My pictures i took for photo class!

Prom weekend!!!!
----------------

took a flatbed and a wrecker to get it on the flatbed haah!!!

Tboned a audi, insurance company claimed the ram totaled, broken steering shaft, ecm had a gash in it, hood nice wacks in it:(.... wish i still had her,, R.I.P my little 88

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I feel with you. Sad to see it's dead&gone  :(

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Should have bought it back or kept it and rebuilt it. Dint look too bad to me. Sucks though. I had just bought a rust free 2wd and we had it on a trailor on the way home and well lets just say 3 vehicles were totalled that day. Head on colissions and rolling over are not asfun as I thought. Took out the 93 Clubcab diesel that was my buddys and the rc was totalled too. The kid that caused the wreck passed at the scene

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If your asking me  not really. I got to fly in a helicopter. Ill never fly with them again. How are you suppose to enjoy the view when your strapped in on your back staring at the ceiling. I ended up with a broken left foot broke my right pelvis chipped my left elbow and sepperated my right shoulder. My buddy shattered his lft leg and broke his right arm. His leg is still messed up do to his size but he's working on getting smaller. The Rc we had on the trailor broke free and somehow jumped over the tongue jack and rear ended us hitting the box. The trailor snapped the hitch clean off. That was the first time I ever broke anything. I still havent had stiches yet either.

I hope nobody was hurt in your wreck RC201.  Hope you can find another

1 - 6 of 6 Posts