Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my right side lower caliper bolt, and hold down spring. Can't seem to locate a set. Anybody know where I could get a set? Anyone have a set they could part with? Still drivable, but I have to tap it with a hammer, every so often, to put the caliper back into position. I wouldn't want to go out in the middle of the night and steal a set off another Dodge. LOL.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I can top that, last month when installing my 6'' lift somehow we hit the rotor with a hammer (ither a 2 1/2 lb'er an air chissle or all of the above) broke a huge chunk of the rotor last week 4wheeling in my back yard (big piles of dirt ;) ) and didnt realize what it was untill I saw the 3'' long peice of rotor on the ground, then today as I was backing it out of my garage to get it out of the way one of my shoe's and brake pads fell off my caliper :eek: still have yet to take off the wheel and asses the full amount of damage

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 4 wheeling is GREAT!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.