Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Campground fees would be the only thing. If you're using a tent, your looking at a coupla bucks a day. Big whoopee....the spots are like 7 bucks a day, but I'm sure there are some members who will also be roughing it in the tents that would split a spot with ya ;D

Randall

·
Registered
65 Posts
There also will probably be a cost for a vehicle permit. Which if I remember correctly is $5 a day. If your rig is on a trailer, it is just part of the pass for the tow rig, IIRC.

Jeremy

G

·
How much is it for a yearly park permit. Here its only $14 bucks so if your going to be there for more than 2-3 days it would be worth it to just get the yearly one

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
good call, mike! i'll prolly get a season pass for the campground too! and one for the park would be great as well, seeing we're that close, might as well get the better deal!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I called the park service its free to get in on foot vehical permit is $6.00 a day and of my memory is working the annual fee is $45.00 after March 31. camp fees are $7.50 a day and if you want water and power that another $7.50 a day. There phone # is 785-539-7941there open 8-4:30 m-f cst.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.