Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought the truck a few weeks ago, and my tail lights and blinkers went out, the heater/blower dont blow, i know y it dont heat, but it dosent blow, none of my cluster works except for my speedometer, but thats run on a cable, or atleast it works for now. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. you can also email me [email protected]

·
Registered
904 Posts
deal; you come figure out this POS Ford I have here (my nephew's 88 T Bird, dash wiring) and I'll help ya w/ the Ramcharger. Dodge wiring (especially taillights and blower motors) seem easy compared to a Ford....

·
Registered
29,359 Posts
360over30CHARGERBOY said:
just bought the truck a few weeks ago, and my tail lights and blinkers went out, the heater/blower dont blow, i know y it dont heat, but it dosent blow, none of my cluster works except for my speedometer, but thats run on a cable, or atleast it works for now. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. you can also email me [email protected]
what you need is a FSM [factory service manual] and the 1982 FSM can be had pretty cheap in my store

·
Registered
263 Posts
u got one for an 84 ramcharger as well? my lights and such are fine but been wanting one for a while.

·
Registered
29,359 Posts
blindside said:
u got one for an 84 ramcharger as well? my lights and such are fine but been wanting one for a while.
any year you want including the 1984 FSM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts