Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to capture a thread to save it in a file. Is there a way to do this besides cutting and pasting each reply?

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
if you are using internet explorer, then while you are on the page that you want to capture, go to file and then save as. this will actually save the entire page and you will be able to look at it off line. (i just tried it)

Hope that helps

Pat

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks gentlemen! gee..i had forgotten i asked this until just now. i know, i'm a dork sometimes....anyway i have another question. is there a special procedure to go thru to join the chat? i think i missed the one tonight already, but want to be ready for next time.

thanks,

deb

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
ramchargergrrrl90 said:
is there a special procedure to go thru to join the chat? i think i missed the one tonight already, but want to be ready for next time.
how about clicking the 'Chat' Link above and wait till the Java-Applet gets loaded? ;) (at least in theory that's how easy it should be)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
santak said:
ramchargergrrrl90 said:
is there a special procedure to go thru to join the chat? i think i missed the one tonight already, but want to be ready for next time.
how about clicking the 'Chat' Link above and wait till the Java-Applet gets loaded? ;) (at least in theory that's how easy it should be)
well, when i do that, i get a notice about how the room has been abused and that i have to download some software (I AM ALWAYS SUSPICIOUS OF THIS) first. do you not get the same thing? or perhaps you already downloaded the software?

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
well, sometimes theory and practice differ a whole lot. It worked fine for me, but I have also been on different machines, like the one I'm on right now, which crashes when I try to load the chat with IE.
Try to download the software at http://www.mirc.com/ and enter the room #ramchargercentral.com. The software is not really big and kind of easy to use.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You have to accept that software. It should say JPilot, or something to that effect. If you don't accept it, the applet won't run. It should work after that.

Randall

1 - 8 of 8 Posts