Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1986 D100 RWD 225/OD833
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy am I glad I found this forum! I’ve been searching for an active forum for our old trucks for quite some time, it’s been disappointing to say the least.. Alas here you all are, and it’s not a ghost town! I do not own a RC, sorry, but I do have a short bed D100 that has plenty of the same common problems so hopefully I’m home!
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

And yes, those are Oldsmobile hubcaps. I know, I know.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Welcome!
Nice short bed. And you already have an avatar picture so you're already ahead of me in the technology dept.
Bucky

·
Registered
1986 D100 RWD 225/OD833
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha thanks, I’m a pretty long time member of S10Forum, same platform, same owners, so I’m pretty well versed in it by now. I see the search function cast the same wide net too..

·
Registered
1986 D100 RWD 225/OD833
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks bud! It was pretty a few years ago, she’s pretty well faded now though. Hopefully this summer if all goes to plan, it won’t, I’ll get the rockers replaced and get some new paint on her.

·
Registered
31,407 Posts
howdy and welcome / this site "was" an RC site but now covers ANYTHING that is MOPAR = Cars - trucks and vans and not to mention your odd P51 fighter plane with a Chrysler Hemi and throw in some 440 powered mobile homes [ you get the idea ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts