Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

I am really eager to get together with some other RC,TD, and dodge truck owners to do some wheeling.I know of a couple small places near me but haven't had much luck finding some large place good for wheeling.I'm sort of confused by this chapter leader thing also. Do we have one for the New England area? If we do who is it? If we don't have one I would like to volunteer for the job.I have a stock
93 Ramcharger w/ 318 Magnum and 31X10.5X15 tires 3.55 gears. Come on Lets get something going up here in the NorthEast!!!!!

Eric
"Dodge93"

·
Registered
582 Posts
Eric,
Just wanted to drop a line and tell you where I'm from. I reside in a little town called Readsboro, VT. It's in the southern part of the state, about 6 miles over the MA border. If you're ever in the neighbor hood then drop me an email or something. I don't wheel with my truck anymore butI'd like to meet some of the "local" RCC members.

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
BigRam said:
Eric,
. I don't wheel with my truck anymore butI'd like to meet some of the "local" RCC members.
I,m right down the street from you in PERU MA about a half hour away / I,m allways looking for co-pilots and I,ll be up by yer neck of the woods this comin sunday / I,ll be do,in old florida rd.its between SAVOY & FLORIDA MA /so if you want to hop a board let me know

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Hey VT if you want there is a meeting in NY jan 4th check out the NY board you are invited

1 - 5 of 5 Posts