Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1977 dodge w200 power wagon
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My username is the name of my truck also !

I’m in north Florida..and consider myself a true *******. Because there’s a lot of imports here that try to be a *******.

I have a 1977 M-880 (w200 ) that still has the military plate inside, then it was a forestry truck,, and then a volunteer fire fighter truck.. when I got it, it was a awful red color, it didn’t run and had been sitting for 2 years, I bought it from a local dodge guru, with a guarantee, and the chance to sell it back to him, if I desired.

I looked at a lot of vehicles for sale and that dodge kept coming to the front of my mind!

so I knew I had to have it ! I’ve threw a lot of money at .. replaced everything electrical under the hood .2 new carburetors ( didn’t like the first one )
It still has small issues im working out . I drive a semi locally and bring it home daily. So the porch ****** can take its time to get perfect. I’ve probably spent over $400 in rust oleum paint.. and painted it 11 Times ,,Just to sand it all off, looking for the perfect camouflage pattern. The 12’th paint job I nailed it !
I’m also sanding the frame and painting everything underneath, I’ve got a lot of decals to put on it. Some I’ve installed.. most I have but waiting to put them on later. I went with the “scat-pack” bee logo and have a lot of bees to install later,

maybe I’ll start a “ build thread “ here ?

they call me “ CHICKEN “ locally and I present to you~~~>porch ****** <~~

Wheel Tire Plant Land vehicle Car

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Cartoon Art Painting Vehicle Illustration

Cartoon Organism Art Font Painting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Street light

Font Red Bumper Motor vehicle Metal

Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tire Font Aqua Automotive wheel system Motor vehicle

Font Tints and shades Hood Automotive lighting Signage

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess their is certain words not allowed on this site ???

well right off the bat.. my first post, I’m edited.
Mom not too fond of that !
And my words weren’t bad ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I’m damn proud of the camouflage pattern I put on it with a spray can… I’ll probably put a professional paint job on it in 2 years.. my dad has every type of spray gun made..
Gonna do a lot of body work first..fix the little imperfections it has from being 40+ years old.

I took it to our locally quarterly mud bog..and I’d only had it a little while at that time and it wasn’t running real good.. and still impressed me and others at how it performed.. I was planning on blowing the rust particles that was in the roof of the cab..( got a lot of outer cab work to do ). But I bounced it so good at the mud bog..I was wearing that rust when I got out .

only got stuck once..the power king tires on it are damn near new and they were rooting.. it truly stands up to its name.
POWER WAGON

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.^^^
you just named 2 of my best groups .. and yes I named it after that song … fits me and my friends perfectly. The way we live.

man’s I drink PBR… scuzz—- twittly” sings a good song about PBR.

my friends give me odd looks about my cooler being full of PBR
AS FAR AS I know I’m the only one in my group that likes it over other beers.
If you handed me a MICHELOB LIGHT. I’d hand it back to ya.

And yes I plan on removing the wing window decal… I’ll put them type of decals in the cab .
And the cracker edition is a metal badge

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’ll say it once and then leave the topic alone.
The klan of this day doesn’t spew hate . It’s more of unity and education.
To see hate you’ll have to watch black and white footage.
There’s a reason that narrative has been spread so much that people believe it..
Just like M.A.G.A. People are domestic terroorists ..

you fear and try to discredit those that are the most threat to you ,
The government knows who the ones are that has the possibility to over throw it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts