Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
Its certainly an interesting paint scheme and graphics that's for sure - and I thought MY truck stood out!. Lol. I'm not sure its for me but to each their own. I do respect someone flying the confederate flag tho. It takes balls these days to fly that flag. I have one on my truck also. I'm a 110% Canadian red neck and proud of it but i aint a racist - i hate everybody equally!! - hahaha, kidding, I'm not a racist but at the same time I'm proud to be white and i dont want to see my race disappear.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
I'm sure this will come as a surprise to many....

·
6,307 Posts
You're 100% correct, they like to ruin everything they touch except for their stuff. They get to have things but you're not allowed to have things, that's selfish of you and bad for the environment. They can have steak and lobster and giant gas guzzling longer lasting vehicles but the sheep has to have to have genetically modified foods and fake meat and cheap electric junk. Its always a double standard with the left.
The other problem with the far left is that they are all cowards and when they get triggered and their feelings get hurt, they like to smash and destroy things - like a red necks truck or house. Did you see that judge's house after his address got dox'ed for banning abortions? They firebombed it. Nobody is standing up to these people who cry that everybody is a racist and selfish and like to destroy other people's property. The cops dont stop them either. They give peaceful truckers fines with arrests and imprisonment but BLM and antifa can destroy and deface all they want with no consequences. Funny that 'eh?

·
6,307 Posts
I wear the confederate flag for the south - not to be a rebel. If i ever moved to the states, it would be in Georgia or North or South Carolina/Florida or Louisiana or Tennessee areas. This may sound really dumb but i was 9 or 10 years old when The Dukes of Hazzard came out in '78/'79 and from then on i have had this love for the South. The Duke's portrayed it rite which is surprising coming from mainstream television but that was a different era also. Yeee-hawww

1 - 4 of 4 Posts