Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and welcome to the Area Chapters Montana Board. I'm not exactly sure where the Montana area chapter is headed as we only have 3 active members in the state so far, but it would be great if we could rally and get something going in the near future. My name is Joe and I live in NW Montana, near Bigfork. I own a mostly stock 1985 RamCharger, and love to play around in the mountains with it. Please introduce yourself if you are from Montana and would like to participate or volunteer for a leader position in our great state! If you have any more questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks, and great wheeling! ;D

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Hey you all, I have a vacation spot in NW Montana, North Fork of the Flathead river...{smoke}

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hey there MontanaJoe I may be heading up that way this May. I may need you to help with some info. Me and a coule buddies are planning a camping trip to Glacier. You got any info on the place or places near by or any better spots?

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey KCIN5,
Funny you mention Glacier National Park! My wife and sister-in-law were just there on Friday! There are alot of places to camp in the park. Go to my website at this link, http://www.cookfamilygenealogy.com/images/glacier_park_4oct02.html

My wife took a bunch of pictures, and there are a few links there to GNP websites. That will probably give you all the info on camping. It is a beautiful place for sure! I feel priviledged to live so close to it but dont get there as often as I would like. If you want to IM me your mailing address, I can send you a map of the Park that has all the camping spots on it. Let me know if you have any other questions! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Hello all, I've recently discovered the chapters section. I'm a big mopar 4x4 fan. I would be interested in a rally or some sort of activity for the montana chapter. I live in Cut Bank, and have lived in montana my whole life. I've got a 84 RC 4x4 and a 86 3/4 ton 4x4. I'm in the process of building the 84.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi megatrek!
I'm glad you found us here at RamChargerCentral.com! Montana has been a lonely chapter here so far, so I'm very glad your here! I probably will not be able to do anything until at least Spring as far as a get to tegether goes, but feel free to plan anything you like. I can use any help you want to give! Thanks and again, welcome!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey megatrek, tell me when and where you want to meet and we can go cause some trouble, and tear it up!!! [email protected] if you want to e-mail me about anything.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello all, I also recently discovered this section and decided to go ahead a say hi. I don't have an RC but I do run a 72 4x4 CrewCab that's currently getting a BB transplant.

MtMopar
Helena MT

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
nice to have you up here, trying to plan a trail ride near glacier nat park, west of it actually, will keep you updated. wont happen till summer next year.

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
Montana_Joe said:
Hey KCIN5,
Funny you mention Glacier National Park! My wife and sister-in-law were just there on Friday! There are alot of places to camp in the park. Go to my website at this link, http://www.cookfamilygenealogy.com/images/glacier_park_4oct02.html

My wife took a bunch of pictures, and there are a few links there to GNP websites. That will probably give you all the info on camping. It is a beautiful place for sure! I feel priviledged to live so close to it but dont get there as often as I would like. If you want to IM me your mailing address, I can send you a map of the Park that has all the camping spots on it. Let me know if you have any other questions! ;D
Great pictures...thanks for sharing them.
Ron

·
Registered
235 Posts
hey, whats up people1 i'm from missoula, been here for all of time :p i've been looking for more dodge people to run the hills with, tried of the fords and chevys that my friends ride. let me know of anything planned, or any trails that i would like. feel free to IM me or email me at [email protected] i almost got an RC, but found my cherry 83 Stepside Power Ram for about half price, and better shape. peace people

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
It's bout time we get some more montana guys. I got a friend thats in stevensville, and some relatives in Hamilton. Get down there avery couple of months. Have to get a hold of you next time.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey guys, nice to see some Mt people in here. I'm in the Az chapter, but i'm originally from Mt. Born and raised in helena. Have also lived in missoula, sidney, and clancy. My dad is from corvallis/hamilton area and i have relatives there. I also have a brother in billings and lots of friends and family still in helena. 8)

Todd
P.S. Hows the weather LOL sorry had to ask.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts