Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All have 85 rc looking for wire diagram for heater control with ac .Have 2 wires for ac one for top and one on bottom trying to figure which one is top n bottom Thanks

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
your not making much sense , but on the blower motor the DG [ dark green ] wire is power and the BK {black] wire is ground

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sorry for confusion i took out heater control to fix cable if i can find one but in doing so i forgot which wire for the AC goes both are 1 wire with same connector one is orange Thanks for the help PS only looking where ac wires go 1 on top and 1 on bottom of control unit

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
if you email me [its below] l,ll send you the diagram -- but staring at it, it does not specify were the Bk'wt or bk/og wires go / you would hafta look at the diagram

·
Administrator
62,315 Posts
It does not matter, those just get connected together when the pushbuttons are in for the AC modes. They are just on, and off (Or connected together, and not connected).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.