Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have: a drivers door, complete. the door is black with a dent in it. Free to anyone willing to pick it up (by the mall of america)

I also have an extra hood, also black. the hood has rust acrossed the front, but is still in good working order. Also free to anyone willing to pick it up.

I will deliver for gas money within a reasonable distance.

I want: Lots of things ::)

trim peices, inside and out

solid short box

I need: Taillights, both. chrome trim preffered, really not that picky though.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I might have a spair set of tail lights. It will take me a couple of days to check...

·
Registered
729 Posts
lol ive got a couple sets of tail lights and i used to have trim for pick ups and rc's

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in desperate need of taillights, so if anyone has them handy toss me a pm, we'll work out a deal. I am pulling the truck out of its summer resting place this week, and its taillights consist of a lot of red tape and duct tape. Every junkyard I've been to has been picked over, and jcwhitney wants like $65 for a set. (I am cheap, but I'll do it if I have to!)

thanks

-Joe

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Did you ever get a set? I have them but I've gotten so caught up with the move I havn't been online in weeks. Gimme a call at 320-629-3620.
-dan

·
Registered
729 Posts
well if that dont work out i got a couple tail lights that u could probly have just im me or somthing if u intrested and u dont live to far away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts