Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All
If you are like me, (I plan on being buried in the RC in 40 or so years) I try to keep the rig in nice appearance. One thing that was bothering me was the decaded chrome strip that surrounds the rear window on the Ramcharger. In case anyone wants it, the part # to the "retainer" piece is 4084911. There are still over 40 of these left in the Waren MI parts house. Dealer item of course. This is the spreader strip that goes in the rubber molding surrounding the rear window. Price was just over $30, easy to put in with no tools other than a spray bottle with soapy water.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
macario said:
Got an address or website for that location?

Mac
You have to go to the dealer to get it. They will have it sent from the warehouse.

·
Administrator
61,030 Posts
gmule said:
Any glass shop will be able to get a repro part if you need one too
You can also get all black ones, which look good, and won't fade like the plastic chrome. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
I was told a couple of years ago that the chrome ones for the front have gone NLS. They are still available aftermarket though.

·
Registered
535 Posts
superburban said:
gmule said:
You can also get all black ones, which look good, and won't fade like the plastic chrome. ;)
Hey where do you get the black ones. I don't like all the chrome and want to get rid of some of it.

Rod

·
Administrator
61,030 Posts
RAMROD4X4 said:
superburban said:
gmule said:
Hey where do you get the black ones. I don't like all the chrome and want to get rid of some of it.

Rod
The local glass shop,they sell it by the foot. I took a piece of the old in, and they matched it up.

·
Registered
535 Posts
OK the local glass shop it is then. Thanks!

Rod

1 - 13 of 13 Posts