Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very thankful for this forum and for all of you. I've been on RCC since '05, and I can say with absolute certainty that this forum has helped me in innumerable ways; from questions/answers to fabrication to venting about life's issues, RCC has been my 'go-to' place for advice and recommendations, which has helped me and my mad projects come to fruition, not to mention several major-league gatherings where I've had the chance to 'wheel with many of you in these home-brewed creations we have. What a blast it's been, and I'm hopeful for many many more :) .

Thanks RCC - hope all of you have a great and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Season! 馃馃巹

- Sam

Administrator
Well said Sam.

I have had the opportunity to be associated with many groups/ families through out my life. This mix of people is among the best.

May this be the best holiday season ever.

Super Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. You guys are my best online friends. I'm glad to have you. I hope you and your families have a wonderful gathering.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Our Thanksgiving holiday was last month but I wish all of my fellow American brethren a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not on an any other forums but ya'll are great people and I am proud to be a part of this family also. It's an extension of our friendships with real people. It is a great place to gain knowledge of our rigs and share our opinions and feelings with others and for that I am very thankful. God bless all of you in Jesus' name. 馃檹

Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving! Only place that people would understand how thankful I am when I went out to the garage this morning, fired up the ramcharger, drove it 100 yards to the barn and parked it. That just started a great day for me.
Eric

Reactions: Mad Max

Registered
Our Thanksgiving holiday was last month but I wish all of my fellow American brethren a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not on an any other forums but ya'll are great people and I am proud to be a part of this family also. It's an extension of our friendships with real people. It is a great place to gain knowledge of our rigs and share our opinions and feelings with others and for that I am very thankful. God bless all of you in Jesus' name. 馃檹
AMEN!

Registered
Happy Thanksgiving fellers, may the button on your britches stand the strain.

Spent mine holed up in the garage wrenching on the Ramcharger. Heater on, coffee in the pot and
live concerts on the TV.

Reactions: Mad Max and Lzed

Registered
Happy Thanksgiving! I post over on a couple of power wagon sites & one (sometimes a second) sweptline site. But I'm far more enthusiastic on RCC.

Bucky

Reactions: Mad Max
1 - 12 of 12 Posts