Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smokin_Guns said:
Damn nice RC. Hopefully, one of these days, I like to have mine in that kinda shape.
Thanks. I have a few hours in it.... Some blood... a few choice 4 letter words..... but all -n- all, a fun project.

Had

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Damn Had where ya been man ??????? Good to see u agai nman . I already know your RC is sweet as hell ;D . SEE you wisened up and bought a dodge instead of that Ferd ;D . good to see you back man .

BrianT

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BrianT said:
Damn Had where ya been man ??????? Good to see u agai nman . I already know your RC is sweet as hell ;D . SEE you wisened up and bought a dodge instead of that Ferd ;D . good to see you back man .

BrianT
Long story made short... got nearly divorsed.... and then reconciled w/ my wife...... Did not have a computer or Internet or one or the other for a while. Getting things back into a routine and getting back in the RCC Forum saddle. Good to be back.

{smoke}

Had

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
nice rig. want to buy and extra set of caps for those rims u got? i have a set of 4wd center caps on mine. im gonna pull them off and do something else, maybe. urs if u wanna buy 'em.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
StandardByker88 said:
nice rig. want to buy and extra set of caps for those rims u got? i have a set of 4wd center caps on mine. im gonna pull them off and do something else, maybe. urs if u wanna buy 'em.
Thanks but no thanks, I already have an extra set cause I had to cut out the centers of the front ones, so I bought an extra set in case I screwed them up.

Had

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
well thats ok. they look out of place on my rims since the arent the exact same color/texture as the rims. plus they say 4wd on them, mines a 2wd. wonder how that happened.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New and improved..... Hadenshore is stepping large and swinging easy.... finally put on the lift kit. What a pain in the ass that was, but worth it. Purchsed the 4" Skyjacker kit with the drop pitman arm. Installed new Rancho 9000 series adjustable shocks and then decided to put 33" BFG's on it. Along the way I had to replace the upper and lower ball joints and replace the steering box, there was just too much slop in the steering, but all is good now. Last weekend replaced the stock radiator with a heavy duty oversized three row monster and then added 4 10" electric fans, dumping the mechanical fan and shroud. The 4 electric fans forced the upgrade to 116 Amp alternator and Optima battery. One piece of the puzzle leads to another.

Had

·
Registered
761 Posts
looks really nice. do you know what brand of rear bumper that is??? i have been lookin for a drop bumper for awhile know and cant find any.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
How do i get a ramchargercentral.com sticker! I want one!

Truck looks real nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.