Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a local car show this weekend, and i saw this big huge ugly truck. Stuffed in it was an 8.0 liter cummins. The owner says it was made up in canada, and there was only one like his (SUV style) the rest were pickups. Anyone heard of them? I'll try and find a pic

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
i think that is the same cummins we work with. but i dont remember 8.0 i was thinking 8.2 or 8.3 or something.

i have never heard of a grizzly. but i know that cummins has got some power behind it, if it is turbo diesel.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Never heard of them!! Never heard of an 8.0 l Cummins either! Maybe 8.3 C series.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i may be wrong on the 8.0 part, it was definately a cummins though. I'm pretty sure the guy said 8 liter

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Try going back to the pavilions to see if hes there for the friday night show. I saw the truck also huge thats the only way to discribe it, the hood said cummins on the side and it was definatly a deisel.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I see a few running around here. If I run in to someone that has one I will ask. They kind of look like a 1 1/2 - 2 tonn mini freightliner. Seen only one with a box the rest had flat beds. lots of clearance under em.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
could it be like the GMC kodiak or Top Kick medium duty trucks?

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
WTF is that? Is it really that tall that it needs the door handles that low? Looks like an Autocar grill, Kenworth t600 hood and a hummer body?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Thats it and yes its that tall. those handles are about 3 to 3 1/2 feet off the ground

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
DAMN! I think I like it!!

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
The cab is custom, but it has a few big rig parts. The four doors are typical big rig doors (Thats why the handles are low) Lights and grab handles are also sourced from a big rig (Which make I don't know)

I do like the optional bumper mounted cup holders ;D

Ed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts