Dodge RamCharger Central banner
321 - 334 of 334 Posts

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
It kinda is, but that's the best part. We got 50cm of fresh pow the other day and the feeling of free riding in this condition is hard to describe:cool:

I've heard Canada and Alaska are even better. Anyone interested?

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,457 Posts
Spring is here! The Japanese cherry trees are booming! I Decided to take some pictures of our beautiful Pacific Ocean on my way home today. I have to do some salmon and halibut fishing soon! The halibut are huge around here but the BIG salmon is upisland in Campbell River where the world's largest are.
Plant Building Sky Window Stairs
Water Sky Boat Plant Water resources

Cloud Water Sky Water resources Highland

Sky Cloud Water Coastal and oceanic landforms Highland

Water Sky Plant Building Window

Plant Building Window Flower Branch

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,457 Posts
See the smoke just behind that freighter down at water level? That's Port Angeles Washington. With a better camera you can see the entire city just like my eyes can see. Just sayin' 😉
Cloud Water Sky Atmosphere Water resources

· Super Moderator
7,457 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,457 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
It kinda is, but that's the best part. We got 50cm of fresh pow the other day and the feeling of free riding in this condition is hard to describe:cool:

I've heard Canada and Alaska are even better. Anyone interested?
I will be able to tell you, the boys and I will be in Golden AB at the end of march for spring ski. Kicking horse, Lake Louise, Banff, Revelstoke.
Your mointain look fun as well.

· Super Moderator
7,457 Posts
It's definitely spring time here! Flowers and trees are booming everywhere! 👍
Plant Flower Purple Grass Shrub

Plant Flower Road surface Asphalt Grass

Plant Sky Property Building Flower

321 - 334 of 334 Posts