Dodge RamCharger Central banner
301 - 318 of 318 Posts

· Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Yes and the question is: "Is it worth it?" In four weeks both of them will be taken as Christmas Trees - one for Panda, one for his mother in law :sneaky:
I have some more left for Christmas, come and visit, I'll have one for you too🎄;)

· Registered
556 Posts
Too late, we always build up the tree at 1st Advent. We like it more to have it before Christmas and not after :)
Christmas tree Christmas ornament Wood Interior design Holiday ornament

Reactions: Panda

· Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
Last firewood delivery of the year. I'm glad I finished it all today, it was cold as hell.
All is secured and waiting for next seasons.

Plant Wood Grass Landscape Tree

Wood Trunk Gas Tree Grass

· Registered
8,724 Posts

· Registered
8,724 Posts
Neverending work Kurt... I enyoj it

Greg
Indeed.
I greatly dislike laziness. I was raised that hard work is good for you. So when I see slacker people... I don't want anything to do with them.

· Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 · (Edited)
Looks like we have a similar approach to life.

My grandma was a Titan of work. Never complained, always made plans, always on the move, a true rolemodel. I wish I was half as good as she was. But I truly doubt that...

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
8,400 Posts
That's a beautiful shot looking out the window 👍
I'm excited for snow this year, they say we're supposed to get lots this year. 🤞

Reactions: Panda

· Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
As always CCB. My best friend lives in Montreal and it always amazes me how much snow you got there in the winter.
I hope this year won't be different ;)

· Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
8,400 Posts
As always CCB. My best friend lives in Montreal and it always amazes me how much snow you got there in the winter.
I hope this year won't be different ;)
Montreal is 4,000 miles (6,400 kms) away from me and far colder than the west coast. Lol

· Super Moderator
8,400 Posts
The snow finally fell and boy did it snow! I haven't seen this much snow in a long time and it's supposed to stick around for a week! My truck does awesome donuts with that spool in the rear! 👍
It was kinda borning not being able to get stuck anywhere, lol. These new tires are awesome in the snow.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
8,400 Posts
All gone! Back to green again! As per usual the snow didn't stick around. I think it lasted a week, if that. Back to warm temperatures again.

Attachments

· Registered
8,724 Posts
All gone! Back to green again! As per usual the snow didn't stick around. I think it lasted a week, if that. Back to warm temperatures again.
Rain will soon follow for sure. BeCause you live in B.C. ;D

· Super Moderator
8,400 Posts
Hahaha, you're 100% correct! it's been a torrential downpour for ever since! Soon I will be getting around by boat! Lol
I'm sure RCCADMAN is swimming also! Hahaha

· Super Moderator
8,400 Posts
Ahh, my outdoor plants are starting to bloom. This is my Helleborus Monte Christo and it is happy happy happy!

Attachments

301 - 318 of 318 Posts