Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
But i thought glyphosate was good for you? Lol

Super Moderator
No, it started when Henry Kissinger got into power. 馃槈

Reactions: DODGEBOYS

Super Moderator
Another beautiful day in Victoria B.C. 馃槑

Attachments

Super Moderator
Save those trees! Is that you in the video TheBohunk?

Super Moderator
Yes that's me. I am not, contrary to belief, Johnny Cash. ;)

There is no saving them, man. They are all dead or nearly dead. It's also a good example of why I never seem to get any time to work on the Ramcharger
10-4. Ya if they are dead then get rid of them for sure. That's a nice piece of land you have, 馃憤

Super Moderator
The love the multiple colour's of the leaves this time of year 馃憤

Attachments

Super Moderator
Tis the season for bonfires!

Super Moderator
One of my older videos about the amount of trees I've got out back in the windbreak that need to come down. This will give you better perspective on what I'm dealing with.

The other day I marked all of them with paint that were dead. Interestingly enough, my initial estimate of 55-60 trees was dead on. I counted 59 the other day.

Sell it as firewood!

Super Moderator
I decided to take my Russian neighbor and her daughter out to see some salmon spawning today. Most of the salmon I saw were the Coho with their purplely/green colour and I saw some spring as well. The weather was nice and mild today. My Power Wagon has developed a stumble off idle and a bit of a rough idle and poor mileage so I'm going to have to pop my hood for the first time since my last oil change and check my carb and cap/rotor. This Magnum has been flawless since dropping it in my truck and redoing the top end. Anyways back on subject, If you look closely you can see the salmon just 2 feet away from me at the edge of the river. Normally this river is much bigger but they (the oligarchs) have been drying us out for the past 6 months. I also took a picture of a bald eagle just sitting in a tree near me but these Samsung tablets are garbage for taking nice pictures unfortunately and couldn'tfocus in very well.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Here's more....
I'm at Goldstream river. Stunning scenery with beautiful big trees everywhere. We are also home to some of the biggest trees in the world. Our sequoia trees (these aren't them) rival those in California. It's awesome to see.

Attachments

Super Moderator
That's a beautiful shot looking out the window 馃憤
I'm excited for snow this year, they say we're supposed to get lots this year. 馃

Reactions: Panda

Super Moderator
As always CCB. My best friend lives in Montreal and it always amazes me how much snow you got there in the winter.
I hope this year won't be different ;)
Montreal is 4,000 miles (6,400 kms) away from me and far colder than the west coast. Lol

Super Moderator
The snow finally fell and boy did it snow! I haven't seen this much snow in a long time and it's supposed to stick around for a week! My truck does awesome donuts with that spool in the rear! 馃憤
It was kinda borning not being able to get stuck anywhere, lol. These new tires are awesome in the snow.

Attachments

Super Moderator
All gone! Back to green again! As per usual the snow didn't stick around. I think it lasted a week, if that. Back to warm temperatures again.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Hahaha, you're 100% correct! it's been a torrential downpour for ever since! Soon I will be getting around by boat! Lol
I'm sure RCCADMAN is swimming also! Hahaha

Super Moderator
Ahh, my outdoor plants are starting to bloom. This is my Helleborus Monte Christo and it is happy happy happy!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts