Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
18,564 Posts
Spent half the day getting my tractor running correctly. Had it tuned real nice. I was all excited, finally going to get some stuff done this weekend.

So I set to cleaning manure out of one of my buildings. I put one load in the spreader and disaster strikes
Oh, shit!!! :D

· Registered
18,564 Posts
The government measures atmospheric CO2 levels from the top of a volcano, Kendall. LOL :sneaky:

Dawn Redwood trees don't seem to mind a little extra carbon dioxide. :)

· Registered
18,564 Posts
Bascially, Mangular's job is to shred any organic matter and wood that's that's too small for the fire pit which is under the tarp there. Here, he's getting ready to do some collected fallen leaves but he can also handle twigs and sticks up to about a half an inch. Then, I'll just pile up all the shreddings to make straight compost and/or potting soil with some added perlite. My potting bench is falling apart... LOL :cool:

Plant Plant community Road surface Land lot Wood

· Registered
18,564 Posts
Here's my dad's Gray Birch, Panda, from a couple weeks ago. It's nearing full bloom here and you can see the weeping, cascading branch structure beginning to develop. There's still some soot on the trunk from those frickin' Red Chinese Lanternflies... :)

Sky Azure Twig Natural landscape Tree

· Registered
18,564 Posts

· Registered
18,564 Posts
What you're doing there is called a "cloud tree topiary", Panda. Any true pine is best trimmed once the new branches, a.k.a. "candles", begin growing in spring. :)

· Registered
18,564 Posts
Yeah I know, I mentioned that in Part two, which has not been posted up yet. I've got a bunch of editing to do there yet.
Don't want to include all the dulled-out chain sharpening downtime from dropping hard and dried White Ash Easter egg trees, huh? :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts