Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was so nice outside today i decided to get some video of the Duster and the PW50.

Since i replaced the Downpipes on the Duster it really cut down on the Interior noise, i can hear the radio now :p Outside of the car, well that's another story. Somewhat Loud at an Idle.. In Your Face when you get on the Throttle ;D

Been driving it everyday, it's amazing how much attention it grabs too. Some guy in a 2009 or 2010 Challenger was in front of me at a Redlight, he kept looking back at the Duster with a huge grin on his face. ;D

Trying out the 3.23 Sure Grip (489 Case) to see how the car does with something that's not 4.10's :p The 340 is making me consider keeping the 3.23's in it. Still got tons of umph, still breaks the tires loose at 45mph if i kick in the secondaries (smooth transistion btw) But more friendly on Take Off from a Stop 8)

Still have to clean the Driver's Side Floor Pan and spray it, Install the Carpet, Spray the Door Jambs and install the Door Sills. I've been holding off on spraying the Door Jambs though because i'm gonna repaint the car a different Color.. Something Orange, Something High Impact, with a Blacked Out Hood :p

1974 340 Plymouth Duster

And well the PW50, it's been a long standing (unfinished) Project, The New Starter spins the Diesel over FAST. Hardly even need to use the Glow Plugs anymore. Running a 3" Single Exhaust with a Glasspack.

Need to swap the Rear Leaf Springs out for something heavier, finish up a bunch of body work, ect

1984 PW50 Turbo Diesel

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
{cool}

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.