Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i just got my 1st 4x4..

I have never even owned a american car.. its a dodge ram charger.. on 33' super swampers and a 4' lift..
its dark blue the body is great with one dent by the passenger side headlight .. and the interior is [email protected]

but the paint job is cool other then the thick silver pinstripe..(anyone know how to take that off????)

okay so I know nothing about 4x4ing .. what do i need.. ? what dont i do ? can someone shed some light ? i am so excited.and will have pics pretty soon maybe tonite....

i drove 400 miles on it this weekend picking up a friend and drove without even a hiccup its great.. (but i was wondering why does my truck shake when i get to about 70-90MPH? tires not balanced? can you balance 33' superswampers?)

this is so cool..

I have always wanted a 4x4 now i have one .. with cool tires and rims..=)... but i did get stuck in a some mud it was high centered from going thru my freinds tracks ( huge ford on 44' or something) he said the axels were stuck .. and my tires were skimming on the water .. but it was still a great day!

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Yeah it will shake with the swampers on it man at that speed they weren't designed for much road use at that speed they will vibrate pretty bad so keep ot around 60 mph and you will not have a problem . Also these rigs are known for having a weak design steering shaft so a replacement may help the vibrations and keep your steering more pleasurable for sure on the highway . check it out here http://www.borgeson.com

bt83rc

edit: corrected the link

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
welcome to the CLUB....New Mexico is sweet for wheelin, theres a few of us from Albuquerque...SUN & SAND

1 - 6 of 6 Posts