Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-\ I have a 4x4 indicator light stuck in the 4x4 ingaged position. I have it in 2wd now but the light is still on. Can someone tell me where the sensor is for this light? If it's bad I will replace it if it's stuck which I figure it probly is I will clean and lube it.....I can't seam to find the darn thing.

Second...the previous owner told me she drove with the e-brake on one day and her husband had to fixe the rear brakes....no biggie i thought but the brake light is stuck on.....

I have replaced the e-brake indicator switch but it's still on i'm thinking it's shorted out some where and it's thinking it's still on....any suggestions as to where??

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
well depending one the year check down at the taces underneath. thats where the switch is on my 77PW but i dont know if they changed em in later years. as for the ebrake light..... get yout you test light and start huntin

·
7,995 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I could not get my dash light to reset after fixing a brake line leak. While having the car turned on my buddy opened a front wheel bleeder valve. Meanwhile I steadily depressed the brake pedal. As it got to the bottom the light went out. My buddy closed the valve -- problem solved, YES! Apparently this centered the pressure differential valve, which caused the light to go out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts