Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'll be going alone. Tony is off in Brownwood with his bud Ray. I plan to be there about 0600 and head back when it heats up. I figure around noon or so. Depends on the weather and the fishing.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a blast. Plan on going back next weekend. Tony may be in town to go with me. Patti is off work and will hopefully go as well. Anyone else want to go fishing? Going to the state park again. Only cost $ 5.00 for the day. They have camping sites as well.  I took more bait than I could use last time. Going to varie my bait this time. May get a cast net and catch my own.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Skip,

I'd like to go next week but I have to work straight through till Saturday night at 5:30.  One of our guys is on vacation and Nick and I have to split it up.

With any luck, I'll be off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and not have to go back to work till 5:30 on Thursday.  That's not going to fit well with your weekend unless you are off Monday.

Ron

·
Registered
339 Posts
What up Skip and Ron. Glad you still had fun Skip even though you went solo. I cant say for sure my timeline and schedule for next weekend. I'm off on Monday as well. I may be wrong Skip but the State Park might get a little crowded since its gonna be 4th of July weekend. It's beed awhile since i lived in Galveston so like i said i could be wrong. I'd really like to go as well since i havent been surf fishing on my home turf in so long. I'll let you know whats happening with me later on in the week ok? 

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm off Friday thru Monday. It could get crowded, but I'll be there early. I may just fish the pass. Depending on surf and weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.