Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow...Stock right down to the hubcaps!!! Very impressive!!! ;D

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is beautifull truck! Post more pictures!! How much did you pay for it? I gotta find me a removable top RC.

Truck

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
once again, you remind me of exactly how ugly mine really is! sweet rig, man!!!

jeff

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
that is sweet, I love the grille, and the pop top, cant beat it, bet you get good mileage...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ronzilla, how are those flowtechs working out for you? Getting any noise complaints? Mine sound good, but my father-in-law says they are too loud.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cajuntex said:
Ronzilla, how are those flowtechs working out for you? Getting any noise complaints? Mine sound good, but my father-in-law says they are too loud.
the duel 50's give it a nice deep rumble, much like a bb. My milage is up to @ 13mpg. I'm still lookin' to get an MSD. I think it will help as well.
Thanks for the comments.
tim

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think after the Charlette race I'm putting it up for sale. ::) I'm looking at getting more of a towing truck. Be on the look-out. I'll post al the specs. By the way the milage is up to 27,000 now.
tim

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Ronzilla said:
I think after the Charlette race I'm putting it up for sale. ::) I'm looking at getting more of a towing truck. Be on the look-out. I'll post al the specs. By the way the milage is up to 27,000 now.
tim
man one more rc sold what a shame so many ppl sellin there rc's hey man it looks great unlike my old home state michigan where theres about no way u can find a rust free car. i think u should keep it :\'(

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are many people that can take care of it and use it for what it is ment for better then I can right now. I only use it for towing my camper to the NASCAR races.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Well post on the open board when u do decide to sell her i am sure some RCC memeber will snap her up being in that ifne of shape . I know it's no no to do that but this RC i think deserves to be seen cuz it is low miles ad na BB RC .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts