Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
It could work. Maybe include a description of what each part does and what years/models had them.
I think a writeup of all the changes that were made to the d/w series throughout it's run would be nice, including what was available on each model or year, maybe something like a wiki-page.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
88_mopar said:
It could work. Maybe include a description of what each part does and what years/models had them.
I think a writeup of all the changes that were made to the d/w series throughout it's run would be nice, including what was available on each model or year, maybe something like a wiki-page.
You really have no idea what you are asking, lol. That would literally take months of research. Not to mention the factory literature conflicts on many things. AIS motor one day, Idle Control Solenoid the next, Tappet in one book, lifter in another, etc, etc. ;D

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I envision it as the "commonly accepted" jargon to RCC. The stuff most of us have some how known for years (or know how to google) but a new person might not.

On a slightly separate note, I did find something I hadn't known before. Yes I knew what they stood for, I meant I didn't know you could include the definition like that.

[acronym=Throttle Body Injection]TBI[/acronym]
[acronym=Central Axle Disconnect]CAD[/acronym]
[abbr=Found On Road Dead]Ford[/abbr]

(mouse over TBI or CAD)

·
Registered
0 Posts
The really cool thing would be to reveal the code to those who can't simply click 'modify' on anyone's post and see the code themselves ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dodge88 said:
The really cool thing would be to reveal the code to those who can't simply click 'modify' on anyone's post and see the code themselves ;D

Randall
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish....well I'm not sure, but you get the point.

88_mopar and elwenil both know how to find out what I typed I think lol. Anyone can click "quote" to reveal it.

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Or just Google "BB Code".  ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
I envision it as the "commonly accepted" jargon to RCC. The stuff most of us have some how known for years (or know how to google) but a new person might not.

On a slightly separate note, I did find something I hadn't known before. Yes I knew what they stood for, I meant I didn't know you could include the definition like that.

[acronym=Throttle Body Injection]TBI[/acronym]
[acronym=Central Axle Disconnect]CAD[/acronym]
[abbr=Found On Road Dead]Ford[/abbr]

(mouse over TBI or CAD)
See, I never paid attention to the quotes as far as coding was concerned. I just knew I could modify and see what was typed. See, you helped and you didn't even know it ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dodge88 said:
See, you helped and you didn't even know it ;D

Randall
I did know it would pique mild curiosity and various people would go looking for "how to".
Often a simple picture, but no link. They soon find out by right clicking, they can get the url they want. ;D (a few people have gotten angry for the indirect responses, oh well) Handy skill to learn when no one else is around. Some times more direct help tends to fall on "deaf ears".

Plus it's entertainment for Pat.

Hybrid 1ton said:
I love watching joe make people work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts