Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and want to know the easiest way of taking the emblems off. I am going to Maaco, good price but not the best but is what I can afford. Anyway, I plan to take the bumpers, wheel trim rings, and anything else that I can off before the job. The emblems are the super, duper stick on that has been on since it came from factory. I did take the prospector ones off before but that really did a number on the paint. I thought I saw something on TV where they used a thread like thing to do it. Any Ideas? Thanks Birk

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Did you try a heat gun? Thats how I took mine off, just be careful not to break them

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
fishing line go in behinf it and saw thru the glue. It smells good and it is fun!

·
Registered
423 Posts
both- heat and fishing line (wrap the line with a couple of sticks or screw drivers or something so you can put some force into it without slicing into your fingers)

·
Registered
40 Posts
a heat gun (wife's blow dryer?) and really thin piano wire. stop at a music shop and ask for a used one. be careful! i was taking out a windshield and cut halfway through the dash before i knew it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.