1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
LMBO!  ;D

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
LOL  I'll have to remember to include all the stupid questions when I post next time.

I tried to sell an almost new $3000 Lazy-boy couch for $200 because I was moving and didn't have the room at the new place.  I kept getting emails from wack jobs asking if I'd deliver it across town for $50.  It'd cost more just for the gas.  Or, mail it to Texas for $200 check.  Now when I post to craigslist, I don't put an email, just a phone number so I don't get harassed by idiots asking stupid questions.  

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Ive sold quite a few things on craigslist. Unfortunately you have to be that direct to ward off SOME of the morons. There are still too many people that think FIRM means "offer me 1/4 what is listed".  Alot of people browse craigslist wanting stuff for free. Thats a good ad, i hope he follows through and reposts every time it gets flagged.

I never list my phone number. Even an unlisted number can be searched back to your name for a few bucks.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Well, here we go again.

I've got an entertainment center that I posted on the local web site in the free section.  That's "FREE" to anyone that will come and get it out of my garage.  I'm getting emails from people wanting to know if I'll deliver it for free.  I'm about ready to just cut it up and through it in the garbage instead of dealing with some of these people. {giveup}  The unit is in good condition, it's just too small for the TV.  I got the wife a new TV and entertainment center for her birthday and our anniversary. {cool}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.