Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1989 w250, with a tbi 360 ,intermittent start , run, hesitate problems, have replaced fuel pump and filter, fuel pump relay/asd, several sketchy looking fusible links, hall effect pickup, rotor button, and cap, have ordered the two injectors , am running out of options, on where to look for the problem, need tbi help, please!

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
you list several problems that may or may not be related , biggest would be    intermittent    no start  so tell us more of  what it does doesn't do ... its not now out of useable gas is it ?.... too simple to hope for ?  DUH is allowed happens to everyone ..... just saying ...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Throttle position sensor?                Quote from Dean 👇

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I already have the injectors , I will go ahead and install them , and clean all connectors/plugs, it has been a slow go on solving this problem, because of other things going on , our home burned down , last saturday night, so i have even more on my plate, but this thing with this truck has me ready to pull out my hair,  i have never had this much trouble out of any of my power wagons, or ramchargers

·
Super Moderator
29,799 Posts
Time to start with basic diagnostics instead of throwing random parts at the problem.  Check codes, check fuel pressure, check spark, etc.  TBI systems are pretty simple and about the only real headache is when the computer goes bad but you need to find the real problems instead of chasing ghosts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.