Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my fuel pump in my 92 ram isn't working. I dunno if it is the pump itself, or just a fuse. I can't find my manual and was wondering if anyone knew where the location for it was. Also the location for the relay also. I checked the fuse panel but didn't see anything.

-Thanks

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
disconnect negative battety terminal

pull out each and every fuse and check closely.

one at a time so you dont mix a 7.5 amp fuse with a 30 amp circuit.

some times items not listed are tied into strange circuits.

do you know for sure there is no power to the pump? have you hooked up a volt meter to pump terminals?

·
7,995 Posts
Mother Mopar doesnt fuse their fuel pumps on the RC's. The voltages are supplied through a series of relays and the ECM.
Can you hear the fuel pump turn on for about 2 to 3 seconds when you first turn the key to the "on" psoition?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't gone under the truck to check to see if the fuel pump was getting power yet. I was getting carried off by the mosquitos when I was messing with it. Damn Maine mosquitos....
I don't hear the pump come on when I turn the truck on, and I checked the schrader valve and didn't get any pressure after I whirrled it over a few times. Thanks for the wiring Diagram Chump, thats a big help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.