Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me again this time with a question as to fuel fill hoses. When I dropped the tank the other day I had to cut the hose at the fill end to get it off. Went to autozone and they did not have fuel specific hoses but said that a radiator hose would work. Is this true? That is what I have on for the time being but the problem is that is not the right way. The old one had about a 35 degree bend about 6 inchs from the tank where it went up over the frame. Then straight to the fill opening. I would like to find a flexible hose for this but it has to be say, 3 feet long, with a 3" opening at both ends. Anybody have any ideas on where to get one?

Second part is cleaning prior to the paint booth. Going on Mon and spent all day stripping the R/C of all chrome that I could get off. This includes moldings, emblems, and bumpers. Only chrome left is above the windshild and the side windows. Anyhow, the guy at Maaco said to pressure wash the whole truck and I would like some options on what to use.
Thanks Birk

·
7,995 Posts
Gates is one company that makes the fuel line you need. Try NAPA for some or call the Dodge dealer and see what he gets for part# 4185291. Could also try a place that services Mack, Kenworth, etc.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Chump, I checked and the email was there but it would not open up. I think it is because it is a PHP file. The adobe reader said it was a problem. Was the picture of the hose itself???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts