Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Factory Service Manual. Just scored a 83 D150 Royal for almost free.

She is complete but needs some love.

I know i can buy them online but I am all about resource sharing. Anyone have digital copies?

...and post up pics because we all love pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
try member here  dodgeboys  you hafta e mail him , pick one of his reply's and look at his address there in blue

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have checked back here.  I apologize. Bought one from god knows who online. but thanks all.

Fortunately it is 1982 and 83 and we own a 82 d250 and an 83 D150. twofur

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
Yeah, there is no FSM that covers '82 and '83 so I assume you bought one of the reproductions on disc.  They may be legit now, I know some seem to have the " Mopar authentic Restoration" label on them, but these days all of that is easy to fake and as soon as Mopar's people that deal with counterfeit parts shuts one down, 10 more pop up from china.  But who knows, it may be ok as there were only minor changes in those years but you may run into issues with the wiring diagrams at some point.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a CD with both 1982 and 1983 on it in 2 separate PDF files. Both are copies of Dave Graham Auto Literature Inc. Copyright 2009.

Throwing in a sample from the 1983 file.

Next time I am buying from Dodgeboys.  I am second-guessing the validity of this one.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.