Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to take em to the dump but if no one wants em thats where there goin.

·
Registered
500 Posts
wow....took me about a year to find a set of those......

Think you can ship them for 75 bux or less to 78374?  Grey Hound would prolly be cheapest...

-Patrick

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shanker said:
wow....took me about a year to find a set of those......

Think you can ship them for 75 bux or less to 78374? Grey Hound would prolly be cheapest...

-Patrick
Grey Hound ships? I did not know that.

I'll check around and see if we can get the shippin in on your budget. Give a me a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I could make use of those if you don't ship them to texas.  will you be around this weekend?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this is gonna be shitty but local pick up trumps first request in this case. Im not really in the mood to find boxes big enough and then go through all the trouble packing them so they stay put. I should have probably said all that in the ad originally but I really didnt figure anyone would be requesting shipping. My bad.

I'll be around up until 1pm on Sunday if you can swing by? Email me if your gonna come by and I'll give you addy and all.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Scoots said:
I know this is gonna be shitty but local pick up trumps first request in this case. Im not really in the mood to find boxes big enough and then go through all the trouble packing them so they stay put. I should have probably said all that in the ad originally but I really didnt figure anyone would be requesting shipping. My bad.

I'll be around up until 1pm on Sunday if you can swing by? Email me if your gonna come by and I'll give you addy and all.
not really shitty.....I'm just glad they didnt go to the junk yard...The would have gone up in my attic anyhow...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shanker said:
not really shitty.....I'm just glad they didnt go to the junk yard...The would have gone up in my attic anyhow...
Good deal man, thanks for being cool bout it. {beer}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts