·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Wow lookin real good👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: Moparbob1987

·
Registered
456 Posts
Any updates Bob? I love the cleanliness of your work.

Neil

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Thanks Neil, I just sent my steering box to steer and gear in Ohio to have it gone through. They even offer different levels of firmness. As soon as I get it back I will post some new photos. (My wife asked me to slow down a little on the parts purchases)
Rob

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
8CD3BA0C-8497-4172-B88E-F9DF1959292C.jpeg
91B11480-5609-45DD-9CA7-E5A299E238DD.jpeg

Here’s a couple of my last d150. In 2002 I took a job where I had to move from Oklahoma. I had no place to store the truck and I needed money to help with moving expenses. I regretted it immediately and it took me 19 years before I was able to buy the truck I have now. I still miss the 84

·
Registered
462 Posts
View attachment 618195 View attachment 618196
Here’s a couple of my last d150. In 2002 I took a job where I had to move from Oklahoma. I had no place to store the truck and I needed money to help with moving expenses. I regretted it immediately and it took me 19 years before I was able to buy the truck I have now. I still miss the 84
That was a very nice truck. I know your feelings, I sold my first Ram cheap to my uncle who promised to save her in his collection but sold her after two months. She was in PERFECT condition.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
That was a very nice truck. I know your feelings, I sold my first Ram cheap to my uncle who promised to save her in his collection but sold her after two months. She was in PERFECT condition.
That could cause some bad feelings at the next family get together! lol hopefully you were able to forgive him. The kid that bought my old truck totaled it the first week he had it.
Rob

·
Registered
462 Posts
The douche that bought her from my uncle did the same after two months.
I was really pissed at my uncle at first but we're fine now. He's a nice guy that has problem keeping his word LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks Neil, I just sent my steering box to steer and gear in Ohio to have it gone through. They even offer different levels of firmness. As soon as I get it back I will post some new photos. (My wife asked me to slow down a little on the parts purchases)
Rob
Let us know how this works for ya. I enjoy a firm steer when I drive but don’t mind a bit a looseness.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Welded up all the holes in the wheel well liners. The one on the drivers side had 20 random size holes, in random locations? Doing mud work now, after much hammer and dolly work.
Rob

101 - 116 of 116 Posts