Dodge RamCharger Central banner
381 - 386 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
Is the bottom half the same bed liner material you used for the engine bay? You plan on using any sound dampening like boom mat? I’ve been giving the stuff some thought but I also have the super deluxe trim package that includes a steel headliner so I don’t know how much doing just the floor would help, don’t even have the luxury of the vinyl wrapped cardboard patch my old Power Ram had..
Yes the underside is sprayed with raptor liner as well I’m putting killmat on the floor and firewall as well as inside the doors. I have the full headliner so hopefully it helps some. I also put raptor liner on the top and bottom of the fender liners for rock protection and durability.
Rob

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Is the bottom half the same bed liner material you used for the engine bay? You plan on using any sound dampening like boom mat? I’ve been giving the stuff some thought but I also have the super deluxe trim package that includes a steel headliner so I don’t know how much doing just the floor would help, don’t even have the luxury of the vinyl wrapped cardboard patch my old Power Ram had..
Doing only the floor(and doors) makes a big difference in noise reduction. Most of the noise comes from tires and shaft, at least that's what I've noticed in my RC. Trucks may be a bit different but I'm sound deadening mine too.

I would leave the roof as it is.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #383 ·
I have all the interior plastic trim and a new headliner my wife asked why I repainted the interior I said well I have come this far I just couldn’t leave it alone. Bad part is after today it’s getting cold for a week so I’m going to buy a portable heater for the shop so I can paint the outside of the cab and some other parts.
Rob

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
381 - 386 of 386 Posts