Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run this trail out by Bartlett Lake?? I would like to get out there and check it out. I would like to get a run organized out there in the next month or so.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'll look at the calender to make sure my kids don't have any Saturday events comming up so we don't conflict. I want to try out those new gears.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked my schedule and I wouldn't be able to do it next weekend (18th or 19th) because I will be swapping the trans and clutch out of my truck. Other than that, I am free anytime. I will get some of the guys from Desert Dogs site to go too. Don't worry we have set some strict rules for time and trail run scheduling.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
damnit, i'm determined to take my truck out. I will be there, without or without a front driveshaft. 2-lo and a running start should get me far right? ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AZ-Trailduster said:
damnit, i'm determined to take my truck out. I will be there, without or without a front driveshaft. 2-lo and a running start should get me far right? ;D
try and get your front hooked up, that would suck to hold up the group to hook up your truck..... just ask joe about dragging 2wd's up a trail. you definitely need 4wd. you could probably hitch a ride with someone though

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Nick, see the Moab thread about front driveshafts.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I wish I had an RC and the time off to go with you guys. :( I'm looking at a 1985 RC Prospector, but I'm not to sure about the whole Carb issue. I don't like the idea of stalling out on inclines or decents. From what I've read about FI vs Carb it seems like FI is the way to go.

There is a 1991 K5 Blazer for sale, but I don't like the idea of driving something that is so common. Plus I know that Blazers are notorious for cracking on the frame around the steering box. Well, hopefully I'll have an RC real soon and I'll see you guys back on the trail. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.